Saturday, March 23, 2013

IT'S OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

In less than two hours, the kids and I will be on our way to church to get into our costumes and makeup....then in less than two hours from that, we will be opening our first performance of the 72nd Season of the Zion Passion Play!!! Jaina is excited, she's dancing around singing "church play! church play!" Haddy is squealing all over the place and I can't help but join in the excitement!

I mean, I have done things like this for many years, but I've never lost that tingly feeling you get when you know you're starting a new show. Having two more to share in the joy with me, it just makes it better.


Poor Wally, though. I mentioned in my last post he broke his foot. We will miss having him here with us.

Good Luck Greg, who will be covering for him!

Good Luck Cast, have a great opening!

Okay, Roger.....Let's Do This!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in all comments. No spam will be tolerated. Thank you.